We are: Demo Stock (Pty) Ltd
Our address is: Unit F, 16 Gerhardus Street, Strijdompark, Randburg
Johannesburg , South Africa
You are: our Customer
The terms and conditions
In this agreement:
“Carrier” means any person or business contracted by us to carry Goods from us to you, whether all or part of the distance.
“Goods” means any goods we offer for sale.
“Written Material” means any informational material published by us in any medium with a view to providing information to our customers or prospective customers.
• Our contract with you
1. This contract is made when we have received confirmation of order from you.
2. It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted in our Written Material or website.
3. All descriptions, weights and sizes of Goods are those of the original manufacturers and you may not rely on their accuracy. Accordingly, any such description shall not form part of this Agreement.
4. If we do not have the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives before we dispatch your order. If this happens you may:
1. accept the alternatives we offer;
2. cancel your order;
3. leave the order valid, but tell us to omit the out-of-stock item.
5. If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your account as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 30 days from the date of your order.
6. You may not rely on our expertise in regards to any information by us relating to our goods. We are not experts and do not receive any training from the manufacturer.
7. Goods are at your risk from the moment they are picked up by the Carrier from our warehouse.
8. You must inspect goods thoroughly before purchase. Goods are sold “as is” and the sale cannot be cancelled due to any cosmetic defect that was overlooked by you. Once payment has been received by you it is presumed that you have accepted the cosmetic condition of the item you have paid for.
• Price and Payment
1. You must pay us the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
2. Ownership of goods passes over to you the customer as soon as full payment is received by us. All responsibility of ownership is also handed over to you at the time of payment. We do not insure or take any responsibility for your goods once full payment has been made by you.
3. Goods are only released to you once full payment has been received by us. It is up to our discretion to decide if payment has been made in full or not.
4. Banking charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment will be borne by you.
5. You will pay all sums due to us under these terms by the means specified without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
• Information you give us
1. You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Goods.
2. We will use our reasonable endeavours to respond to any point of dissatisfaction by you, provided you contact us within three months of purchase.
1. Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery. If no-one is present to accept delivery we will leave your premises and you will be charged an additional delivery fee.
2. If we are not able to deliver your goods within 10 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that we have your correct contact details and delivery address, we cannot be held liable for delays due to incorrect information. A delivery fee will be charged for a “no show” on your part or failed delivery due to incorrect information supplied to us by you. Any additional delivery attempts will be charged for.
4. We may deliver the goods in instalments if the goods are not available at the same time for delivery.
• Goods Warranty
A 1(one) year carry-in warranty applies to all our goods sold, unless stipulated otherwise in writing. This warranty is backed by Demostock and might not necessarily be backed by the manufacturer These are the terms which apply:
Definition of a warranty :
A guarantee given to the purchaser by a company stating that a product is reliable and free from known defects and that the seller will, without charge, repair or replace defective parts within a given time limit and under certain conditions.
Conditions of Warranty
1. Any goods deemed to be operating defectively, and not working under normal operating parameters and allowances within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced.
2. If goods are found to be operationally defective , we undertake to repair or replace your item within 21 days of written notification from you wither by fax or confirmed email.
3. The warranty is 1 year (12 months) from the date of invoice.
4. In any event, you may not cancel orders once payment in part or full has been made by you.
5. Goods must be returned by you:
1. with both goods and all packaging in their original condition;
2. securely wrapped;
3. With original copy of your invoice.
4. at your risk and cost.
6. If a repair or replacement cannot be done within 21 days, we undertake to refund you the full amount invoiced within 7 days. Provided the goods have been returned to us within the guidelines of paragraph 6.5.
7. If you do not return the Goods to us, you are still liable to us for the cost.
8. We are under no obligation to collect or recover Goods from you, but if we do, our costs will be payable by you.
1. We may make improvements or changes to our Written Material or to any of the Goods, at any time and without advance notice.
2. You are advised that Written Material may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
3. All our goods are regarded a B/C grade goods. B/C grade goods are goods that may be regarded as one of or all of the following
1. Goods that have been used for display purposes in retail stores or showrooms.
2. Goods that have been used for demonstration purposes.
3. Goods that have been damaged due to handling, transportation, display or demonstration purposes.
4. Goods returned by customers or factory seconds that have been repaired and are now deemed to be working as normal.